Success is in the details. The Benjamin’s Manhattan meeting and event space in NYC presents a warm residential setting with oversized windows overlooking the energetic bustle of Midtown Manhattan. Centrally located on Lexington Avenue and 50th Street with quick access to Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Station and many Fortune 500 corporate headquarters, the boutique setting provides more than 2,200 square feet of space and boardrooms for confidential meetings, effective conferences, engaging networking receptions, festive holiday parties and inspired product launches.
The five flexible rooms accommodate up to 80 for seated events and 200 for receptions in Midtown Manhattan. All NYC meetings and event menus are customized by Food Network Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian and his exceptional team at his award-winning restaurant, The National.
Our Meeting and Event Space services and amenities include:
- Custom menus by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian
- Dedicated meeting consultant
- Stylish, timeless residential setting with flexible meeting space
- Natural lighting with Midtown views
- High-speed Internet access
- High-end, state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Valet parking
- Preferred room rates for groups
- Central location with direct access to the 6 train, one stop from Grand Central Station
For more information, contact Julie Flynn at 646-424-2641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.