The Benjamin In-Residence
Whether you are wrapping up a month-long work assignment in New York, undertaking a home renovation, or find yourself in a “transitional situation,” The Benjamin In-Residence Program provides the ease of home life combined with the luxuries of a top boutique hotel in Midtown Manhattan.
Located at the crossroads of culture and commerce, The Benjamin offers its In-Residence guests the opportunity to live in the moment in the center of Manhattan with quick access to the headquarters of many Fortune 500 companies, Rockefeller Center, MoMA, Radio City Music Hall, Central Park, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s and prestigious retailers such as Prada, Tiffany’s, Louis Vuitton and more.
As one of our VIP guests, you will enjoy In-Residence preferred rates and the following thoughtful amenities:
- A minimum of a 20% off the Best Available Rate for one- and two-bedroom suites
- Monthly $500 F&B credit to use towards The National, in-room dining and mini-bar
- 20% off hair and spa services at Federico Hair & Spa
- A weekly shoe shine
- 20% off valet service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comp local calls
- Daily newspaper
- Welcome In-Residence Snack Basket
- 10% off additional rooms for visiting family and friends
The Benjamin In-Residence Program is available on 30-day minimum stays. For inquires or reservations, please contact Christopher Shiel at email@example.com or call 646-424-2647.