Exclusive Benefits for Small Business
We know small business. In fact, The Benjamin is a product of one man’s dream to build a family business that his own children would be proud to lead. When The Benjamin opened in 1999, it was named in honor of Benjamin “Bud” Denihan, a visionary entrepreneur who valued hard work, risk-taking and delighting his customers by going above and beyond their expectations. He evolved his small and well-respected dry cleaning business in New York City into a nationally recognized, independent owner and operator of boutique hotels that each specialize in the art of hospitality.
We realize that less than two percent of companies in America have more than 100 employees. Therefore, we feel it is imperative to support those small businesses who act as the backbone for America’s economy. It was this in mind that we formed Executive Perks by The Benjamin. By simply enrolling in the program and committing to just 25 room nights, the program entitles every member of your company to exclusive benefits and amenities that help you grow your business by adding more to your bottom line.
Executive Perks by The Benjamin includes:
- 10% off our Best Available Rate (no blackout dates)
- 15% off Best Available Rate on weekend stays (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Earn Stash Hotel Rewards on every stay
- Preferred seating at The National (Named at Top 50 restaurant in NYC by The New York Times)
- 10% off room rental and menus by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian in The National’s Private Dining Rooms
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Early check-in / Late check-out
- Complimentary bottle of water upon arrival
- Dedicated account manager
- Members only reservation number
- Private code for Web site reservations
- Exclusive seasonal offers
- Travel benefits at our affiliate properties
- Discounted group rates starting at 10% off
At The Benjamin, even small businesses receive big benefits.
Click here to sign up.