Don't let sleep get away! In honor of National Sleep Awareness Week™, which takes place March 5-11, 2012 and Daylight Saving Time, The Benjamin is helping its guest get more shut eye with March Mattress.
Make the most of your zzz's. Starting from $244 per night, this sleep package offers:
- Accommodations in a spacious guestroom with everything needed to set the stage for a perfect night’s sleep: blackout drapes, double-paned soundproof windows and the highlight, The Benjamin Bed, a Serta® mattress created exclusively for the hotel (dressed in 500-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, a down duvet, luxury Anichini bedding)
- Complimentary consultation with the in-house Sleep Concierge
- The Benjamin’s hallmark 12-choice Pillow Menu to use during your stay
- The Benjamin signature travel pillow and sleep mask to take home
- Late check out at 3 p.m.
- Breakfast or brunch for two at The National, Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s restaurant located in the hotel
Book by March 31, 2012 for stays through May 31, 2012. Book now or call us at 1.866.222.2365. Mention package code SLEEP.
Terms & Conditions:
Based on availability through 5/31/2012. Certain restrictions/black-out dates apply; room tax not included. Offer cannot be combined with any other special rates. Package amenities are available per stay and include one (1) breakfast or brunch for two at The National, one (1)travel pillow, and one (1)sleep mask. Rates based on double occupancy.