The Benjamin has partnered with SIN Workouts to offer guests a luxury fitness experience tailored to their individual goals, workout routines, and interests while traveling. The tiered program includes:
- A consultation with a fitness concierge and the cost of one class
- Text or phone reminders with pre- and post- workout check-ins
- Assistance with restaurant reservations and healthy menu options
- Ability to request the personal attention of a SIN trainer to take a class with you.
To book your workout, contact our concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SWEAT and SIN:
The SWEAT and SIN program is a series of monthly classes with New York City’s most beloved instructors from coveted fitness boutiques like Barry’s Bootcamp, The Fhitting Room, Pure Yoga, Lyons Den, and Peak Performance. The workouts are designed to get attendees breathing hard and sweating enough to merit a guilt-free, post-workout treat or cocktail served at The National Bar & Dining Rooms.
Upcoming SWEAT and SIN events at The Benjamin:
- Saturday - February 21 at 11AM: Yoga with Tanya Boulton. Reserve your spot now.
- Saturday - March 21 at 11AM: Nike Training Club Bootcamp with Rebecca Kennedy
- Thursday - April 16 at 7PM: Yoga/Meditation with Kay Kay Clivio
- Sunday - May 17 at 11AM: South Pointe Bootcamp, Miami Beach comes to NYC with Kate Langinauer
- Sunday - June 14 at 11AM: Fhitting Room with Dyan Tsimus and Jason Tran
Tickets are available for $20 per person.
SIN workouts is also available for fitness events for corporate groups, bachelorette parties and other celebrations. After a group workout, opt for a private reception including champagne or beer and a selection of canapés from The National by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. For more information about group opportunities, contact Julie McConnell at 646-424-2641 or email@example.com