The Benjamin has partnered with SIN Workouts to offer guests a luxury fitness experience tailored to their individual goals, workout routines, and interests while traveling. The tiered program includes:
- A consultation with a fitness concierge and the cost of one class
- Text or phone reminders with pre- and post- workout check-ins
- Assistance with restaurant reservations and healthy menu options
- Ability to request the personal attention of a SIN trainer to take a class with you.
To book your workout, contact our concierge at email@example.com.
SWEAT and SIN:
The SWEAT and SIN program is a series of monthly classes with New York City’s most beloved instructors from coveted fitness boutiques like Barry’s Bootcamp, The Fhitting Room, Pure Yoga, Lyons Den, and Peak Performance. The workouts are designed to get attendees breathing hard and sweating enough to merit a guilt-free, post-workout treat or cocktail served at The National Bar & Dining Rooms.
Upcoming SWEAT and SIN events at The Benjamin:
- Monday, September 14 at 6:30 PM: Kick Your Asana - In celebration of National Yoga Month, SIN Workouts is bringing a SINFUL signature fusion workout to The Benjamin Hotel. Be prepared to take deep breaths, lose your breath and feel calm and strong all at the same time! After class, you'll be treated to a complimentary cocktail at The National Bar & Dining Rooms on the first floor. RSVP here. #SINWORKOUTS #KYA
SIN workouts is also available for fitness events for corporate groups, bachelorette parties and other celebrations. After a group workout, opt for a private reception including champagne or beer and a selection of canapés from The National by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. For more information about group opportunities, contact Gina Jannielo at 212 465 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.