goodDOG by The Benjamin Pet Policy
The Benjamin welcomes dogs of any size and weight. To ensure a tail-wagging experience, we ask that you kindly observe the following:
- Please notify us in advance (preferably at time of booking)when traveling with your pet.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier in public areas.
- Pets must be supervised at all times.
- Food and water bowls are provided for your pet; please do not use the hotel dishes or utensils.
- Do not bathe pets in the hotel bathrooms or use hotel linens for your pet.
- Use the sheet we provide to cover your pet’s sleeping area, the bed or any other furniture your pet may climb on
- Use the paw wipes provided for wet or muddy paws.
- Try not to leave your pet unattended in your room for long periods, and pets should never be left overnight.
- The hotel reserves the right to decline servicing a room with an unsupervised pet; such service can be requested while you are present.
- Should your pet inadvertently cause any damage, you will be charged a minimum of $250 for cleaning or repairs.
When planning to stay at The Benjamin with your pet, please inform the reservation agent or contact the concierge. We also ask for you to complete the pet policy agreement/waiver at check-in or download here.