The Benjamin Suite
Comfortably residential and perfect for an intimate soireé, private board room meeting, product launch or honeymoons. Furnished with a mix of Art Deco and modern urban décor.
However, it is the signature outdoor areas—two private terraces—that truly set this NYC luxury suite apart. Offering a true sanctuary in the sky with the privilege of al fresco dining by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s The National, the terrace is a rare experience with stunning views of the Manhattan skyline. It includes a seasonal garden curated through a culinary lens, offering apple trees from Oregon in varietals of honey crisp, McIntosh and Fuji, as well as stone planters brimming with a lime tree, mint, tomatoes, basil, and oregano.
- Oversized Terrace with complete outdoor living area, offering inspirational views of Manhattan (approx. 480 sq. ft.)
- Balcony off living room (approx. 150 sq. ft.)
- Living room, ideal for entertaining with flat screen
- 22nd floor skyline views
- Dining room table and tableware
- Pantry kitchen with full-size refrigerator
- Master bath and powder room
- Custom menus by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian