- American Girl Place
- Sunday Savings
- New York Classic With AAA
- Valet & Stay
- Weekly Rate
- In The Mood At The Benjamin
- Beyond Breakfast
- Iron Chef Indulgence
- 2015 NYC Half: Hotel Deal
- Business Traveler Upgrade
- Extended Stay Program
Extended Stay Program
Whether you are wrapping up a month-long work assignment in New York, undertaking a home renovation, or find yourself in a “transitional situation,” The Benjamin Extended Stay Program provides the ease of home life combined with the luxuries of a top boutique hotel in Midtown Manhattan.
Located at the crossroads of culture and commerce, The Benjamin offers its In-Residence guests the opportunity to live in the moment in the center of Manhattan with quick access to the headquarters of many Fortune 500 companies, Rockefeller Center, MoMA, Radio City Music Hall, Central Park, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s and prestigious retailers such as Prada, Tiffany’s, Louis Vuitton and more.
As one of our VIP guests, you will enjoy In-Residence preferred rates and the following thoughtful amenities:
- A minimum of a 20% off the Best Available Rate on all room types
- Monthly $500 F&B credit to use towards The National, in-room dining and mini-bar
- 20% off hair and spa services at Federico Hair & Spa
- A weekly shoe shine
- 20% off valet service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comp local calls
- Daily newspaper
- Welcome In-Residence Snack Basket
- 10% off additional rooms for visiting family and friends
The Benjamin Extended Stay Program is available on stays 30 days or longer.
For inquires or reservations, please contact Krystle Spruill at email@example.com or call 646-448-6319.
The Benjamin Extended Stay Program is valid on stays 30 consecutive days or more.