LION & TIGERS & CEREAL (OH MY!)
FAMILY-FRIENDLY ESCAPE AT THE BENJAMIN WILL HAVE KIDS ROARING FOR MORE
Features Tickets to Central Park Zoo, Night-Before Delivery of Cereal for Kids Who Wake Hungry as a Bear, Frisbee for Park Fun, Winks’ Kidzzz Club & More
New York, NY – April 25, 2012 – Lions & Tigers & Cereal (oh my!), the newly unveiled family-friendly getaway at The Benjamin, a boutique NYC hotel located in the heart of midtown, will have kids roaring with laughter and parents relieved that everything is taken care of. From a daylong outing to the zoo, to a cereal buffet delivered to the room the night before, it’s all covered. The one-night adventure, available through September 30, is priced seasonally starting from $374 this summer and includes:
- Four zoo tickets for the entire brood to enjoy a day of animal escapades at the Central Park Zoo.
- A cereal smorgasbord with an assortment to choose from, fruit and milk delivered the night before. Let’s face it, kids who wake up hungry as a bear just can’t wait for breakfast; all rooms at The Benjamin feature a kitchenette (with refrigerator and microwave), so it will be stocked and ready to go.
- Breakfast in-room for Mom & Dad, who tend to be more patient and can wait for room service (which, by the way, is from The National, Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s restaurant, located in the hotel).
- Winks’ Kidzzz Club Frisbee for fun times in the park and a souvenir to take back home.
- Travel-size sunscreen for the alfresco adventure.
- Winks’ Kidzzz Club, created to educate little guests on the importance of sleep, makes children feel right at home with the following for use during their stay: kid-sized bathrobes, a lending library of family favorite bedtime books, an organic wool-filled Toddler Pillow by Woolly Boo. Winkzzz himself (well, a stuffed animal version) is included for kids to take home (one per room, others available for purchase). Upon check out, a Sleep Certificate is awarded to children.
The Benjamin’s Sleep Concierge, the first and only in the industry, is there to make sure guests big and small get a good night’s sleep. Kids and parents can order up any number of pillows from the hotel’s 12-choice pillow menu (if a pillow fight emerges, don’t blame the Sleep Concierge!). The five-foot body cushion, while larger than most kids, tends to be a favorite amongst the smaller set.