All of The Benjamin’s pristinely appointed luxury guest rooms were designed to create a restorative experience for guests—providing residential and technological comforts to meet their high standards.
To promote adequate rest, each room and suite is furnished with blackout shades and the signature Benjamin Bed and customizable pillows. Also included is a menu of sleep amenities curated by sleep expert Rebecca Robbins.
The Benjamin’s Studio Deluxe rooms in Midtown NYC range between 300-350 square feet, with a single king-sized bed ideal for couples or two queen or double beds ideal for families. These residentially styled rooms include a kitchenette with mini refrigerator, an iPod alarm clock/radio, an HD flat-screen TV, a streamlined parsons desk with power strip, and high-speed Internet access. Their impeccably lit bathrooms are tiled in white marble, featuring a full-sized electric mirror, shower, and bathtub stocked with Elemis bath amenities.
Deluxe Studios - Features:
- One King Bed or Two Queen/Two Double Beds
- Custom-designed Benjamin Bed
- Kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator and coffeemaker
- Marble bathroom; shower/tub combination
- Parsons desk with multi-outlet station
- 42 inch HD flat screen TV with cable/satellite, CNN, ESPN, and HBO