With over fifty years in the New York Hospitality industry, Denihan Hospitality is dedicated to the health and well-being of our guests and associates during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
To maintain the most rigorous cleaning standards across all properties, we are working closely with the American Hotel Lodging Association (AHLA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and others to develop strict comprehensive protocols and procedures. We are committed to upholding these high standards for our team members and your comfort, safety and peace of mind.
Specific steps include:
- Social distancing guidelines posted in each hotel lobby/elevators/back of house areas.
- Protection screens are installed at Front Desk with space allocated for transfer of documents, keys, etc.
- Public space sanitization teams in lobby to disinfect all touch points on a regular basis, including all frequently-used equipment.
- Increasing the use of antibacterial hand sanitizers and the frequency of sanitizing public spaces, with a focus on Front Desk counters, door handles and knobs, elevators and elevator buttons, public bathrooms and room keys.
- Antimicrobial soap accessible in all public restrooms.
- Sanitizing stations installed on each floor and in public spaces.
- All linens and towels changed daily for serviced rooms.
- Full trainings sessions provided to staff by GCG Risk Management.
- PPE including masks and gloves provided to all associates.
- If an employee feels ill, he or she will stay home and consult a doctor. If at any point a guest
feels ill, our staff will provide immediate assistance.
- Associate Temperature Monitoring through iDISPLAY thermal thermometer kiosks implemented at all properties for employee usage.
- Reduced contact for arriving and departing guests to include front desk screens, sanitized key cards and paperless check in/out.
- Ultraviolet sanitizers are available at the Front Desk to assist guests with sanitization of personal belongings to include, keys, phones and other small items.
- Room recovery protocol services any potentially exposed guest room and shall not be returned to service until undergoing an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting utilizing EPA approved products within CDC guidelines.
- Reduction of in room amenities/high touch items.
- Sanitization door seal provides visible verification indicating the room has been sanitized on guestroom entryway for arriving guests.
Our hotels will always vigilantly maintain the highest level of quality, hygiene and cleanliness. The Denihan family and our team of professionals stand ready to assist in any way. Our guests are a part of our family and will always be welcome, respected and protected to the greatest extent possible.
For the most updated information, please refer to the American Hotel Lodging Association and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).