Top Ten Places to Discover in NYC
Discover New York City like never before with less crowds and more intimate excursions, following our curated list of best places to visit this summer.
From biking over the iconic Brooklyn Bridge to circling around the city on the Hudson River with Circle Line Cruises, shopping at the famed Saks Fifth Avenue, to exploring The Bronx Zoo, and then dinning al fresco at Milos, we’ve got you covered during your stay in the city that never sleeps!
- Sunset overlooking NYC’s most famous landmarks with Circle Line’s Harbor Cruise
- Dine outdoor with a scenic picnic at Central Park
- Take a stroll through the elevated High Line in Chelsea
- Elevate your city view from the top of The Empire State Building
- Head over to Governors Island for the latest public art installations
- Bike over the iconic Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore the animal exhibits at the Bronx Zoo
- Enjoy some retail therapy at NYC’s most iconic department stores including Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue or Bloomingdales
- Visit the latest exhibit in late August at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, one of the largest museums in the world
- Enjoy al fresco at top restaurants including Daniel, Nobu 57, Marea, Milos and Avra on Madison
Come Explore NYC | New York City | The Benjamin Hotel